Honda TL125 Forum & message boards
- When a user registers for the forum, their posts will be awaiting moderation until the admin has approved them.
- A newly registered user will be unable to post attachments until they have 2 successfully approved posts.
These are helpful security measure against spammers.
- No spam is allowed. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to external material that is not relevant from other websites will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by the Administrator.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive or insulting comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by the Administrator.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment, provocation or aggressive behaviour to other users of this Forum will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behaviour is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted and users banned from the Forums.
- Bandwidth. All images and signatures must be 500Kb or smaller. Posts containing over-sized images and signatures will be removed. You can resize your images here: tinypng.com
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted. Do not request black market material, passes, or accounts.
- For security reasons, do not publish information or content of a private nature, or any content whatsoever that would allow someone to identify you as an individual (for instance, your name, your address, telephone and email etc.).
- If you are a minor, please ask for your parents’ or legal guardians’ permission before posting any pictures.
- If you want to post pictures of other people, please ask for their permission first. If they are minors, ask their legal guardians.
Gallery & Images
- Please limit the file size of your images to 64mb. You can reduce the size of your images here – tinypng.com
- If you would like to add a video, please consider using YouTube or Vimeo and posting a link.We are trying to avoid large file uploads to the site to keep it running smoothly and increase this websites lifespan.
Attach Multiple Images into a Post
- Click Attach files in the bottom left of the post.
- Click ‘Attach Files’ and find your images.
- Click ‘Start Upload’.
- Select your images (right-hand side tickbox) and click ‘insert into post’ green button.
- Multiple images should be inserted into the post.
If you need some help setting up your Forum Account here are some tips.
Creating a Forum Account
- To set up a Forum Account, you’ll need to choose a username and input your email address.
- You’ll be sent an email asking you to set up a password.
- Login to your settings HERE
- Once you have logged in to the forum you should see a page a bit like this:
- You should be able to update your details
Updating your Avatar / Profile Photo
- From your dashboard, you will be directed to Gravatar to create an account and upload an avatar attached to your email you have used to login to the site
*make sure the email you have used for the HondaTL125.com forum is the same as your Gravatar Account*
- If you are looking for an avatar, try this website, or upload your own.
my name is Terry from Derbyshire UK, I have 3 TL125's, well one is a 150 really. I always liked the look of the TL, I had a new XL125 in 1976 either K2 or K3 can't remember which, it was more or less the same as a TL125 £359.00 back then, think the TL was a shade cheaper. Well I saw an advert for a TL125 in Trials and Motocross News so I went to have a look and bought it, pile of rubbish really CG engine no side panel's shock's had it exhaust non standard rusty as hell (eye's ruled the brain), thought I could go to breaker and get a genuine TL engine (yeh right) this was about 25 year's ago. Well put that on the back burner for a bit till I get some part's, so you know how it is round the auto jumble's, well I wet to a jumble at Uttoxeter race course and spied another TL pretty much in tact with V5 so TL number 2. I cannot remember were number 3 came from Newark jumble probably. I refurbed number 3 bike about 20 year's ago but the other 2 will be done now I have retired, I have been collecting part's for over 20 year's (I am not a fast worker) I suppose I have some part's that are unobtainable now, I will put some picture's up if I can.
Interesting story Terry. So you have had the bike 25 years and have never rode it with the CG engine I assume? I bought mine around 25 years ago as well and immediately started buy nos parts when they were easy and relatively cheap to buy,I should have bought doubles.
Thank you for the comment Gary, the bike I rebuilt I have ridden but the other 2 have been stood in the garage for about 25 year’s (time flies when you’re building a house). But the time has nearly come to start getting the other 2 up and running. My plan is to restore 1 to as near original condition as possible and put it on the road, and I have a XL185 engine for the other one (bored out for a TLR200 piston) and a few frame mod,s.