Honda TL125 Forum & message boards
- When a user registers for the forum, their posts will be awaiting moderation until the admin has approved them.
- A newly registered user will be unable to post attachments until they have 2 successfully approved posts.
These are helpful security measure against spammers.
- No spam is allowed. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to external material that is not relevant from other websites will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by the Administrator.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive or insulting comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by the Administrator.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment, provocation or aggressive behaviour to other users of this Forum will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behaviour is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted and users banned from the Forums.
- Bandwidth. All images and signatures must be 500Kb or smaller. Posts containing over-sized images and signatures will be removed. You can resize your images here: tinypng.com
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted. Do not request black market material, passes, or accounts.
- For security reasons, do not publish information or content of a private nature, or any content whatsoever that would allow someone to identify you as an individual (for instance, your name, your address, telephone and email etc.).
- If you are a minor, please ask for your parents’ or legal guardians’ permission before posting any pictures.
- If you want to post pictures of other people, please ask for their permission first. If they are minors, ask their legal guardians.
Gallery & Images
- Please limit the file size of your images to 64mb. You can reduce the size of your images here – tinypng.com
- If you would like to add a video, please consider using YouTube or Vimeo and posting a link.We are trying to avoid large file uploads to the site to keep it running smoothly and increase this websites lifespan.
Attach Multiple Images into a Post
- Click Attach files in the bottom left of the post.
- Click ‘Attach Files’ and find your images.
- Click ‘Start Upload’.
- Select your images (right-hand side tickbox) and click ‘insert into post’ green button.
- Multiple images should be inserted into the post.
If you need some help setting up your Forum Account here are some tips.
Creating a Forum Account
- To set up a Forum Account, you’ll need to choose a username and input your email address.
- You’ll be sent an email asking you to set up a password.
- Login to your settings HERE
- Once you have logged in to the forum you should see a page a bit like this:
- You should be able to update your details
Updating your Avatar / Profile Photo
- From your dashboard, you will be directed to Gravatar to create an account and upload an avatar attached to your email you have used to login to the site
*make sure the email you have used for the HondaTL125.com forum is the same as your Gravatar Account*
- If you are looking for an avatar, try this website, or upload your own.
Are there any TL250 owners out there?
Its been nearly 2 years since the website started, no TL250 posts yet, show us your ride....
I've got a 1975 TL250. I bought it in pretty poor condition, but the engine ran fine. The stock exhaust was rotted out, so I made up a custom one, with an XR250 spark arrester used as a silencer. I'm messing around with a set of TLR200 Reflex rear shocks. They add needed ground clearance, quickens the steering some, but also raises the center of gravity. A work in progress. I like the 250's power and suspension, but its width is more of an issue than its weight.
Im an owner of one for many years...
last year was able to give it some loving care, new fork seals, new front and rear tires, all cables replaced, new brake and clutch levers assemblies, new 90 trotle assembly and new grips, and repaired the side panels... but they are so brittle than im giving up... so right now making my own out of aluminium... and looking to replaced the foot pegs with wider ones... thats how i ended here... finding some folks using hebo's foot pegs or even cr80 or yamaha pegs but not information as "how"