Honda TL125 Forum & message boards
- When a user registers for the forum, their posts will be awaiting moderation until the admin has approved them.
- A newly registered user will be unable to post attachments until they have 2 successfully approved posts.
These are helpful security measure against spammers.
- No spam is allowed. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to external material that is not relevant from other websites will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by the Administrator.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive or insulting comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by the Administrator.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment, provocation or aggressive behaviour to other users of this Forum will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behaviour is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted and users banned from the Forums.
- Bandwidth. All images and signatures must be 500Kb or smaller. Posts containing over-sized images and signatures will be removed. You can resize your images here: tinypng.com
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted. Do not request black market material, passes, or accounts.
- For security reasons, do not publish information or content of a private nature, or any content whatsoever that would allow someone to identify you as an individual (for instance, your name, your address, telephone and email etc.).
- If you are a minor, please ask for your parents’ or legal guardians’ permission before posting any pictures.
- If you want to post pictures of other people, please ask for their permission first. If they are minors, ask their legal guardians.
Gallery & Images
- Please limit the file size of your images to 64mb. You can reduce the size of your images here – tinypng.com
- If you would like to add a video, please consider using YouTube or Vimeo and posting a link.We are trying to avoid large file uploads to the site to keep it running smoothly and increase this websites lifespan.
Attach Multiple Images into a Post
- Click Attach files in the bottom left of the post.
- Click ‘Attach Files’ and find your images.
- Click ‘Start Upload’.
- Select your images (right-hand side tickbox) and click ‘insert into post’ green button.
- Multiple images should be inserted into the post.
If you need some help setting up your Forum Account here are some tips.
Creating a Forum Account
- To set up a Forum Account, you’ll need to choose a username and input your email address.
- You’ll be sent an email asking you to set up a password.
- Login to your settings HERE
- Once you have logged in to the forum you should see a page a bit like this:
- You should be able to update your details
Updating your Avatar / Profile Photo
- From your dashboard, you will be directed to Gravatar to create an account and upload an avatar attached to your email you have used to login to the site
*make sure the email you have used for the HondaTL125.com forum is the same as your Gravatar Account*
- If you are looking for an avatar, try this website, or upload your own.
Inner rear wheel mudguard
I'm trying to buy the plastic black inner mudguard for my 125k model. Don't mind if it's new or secondhand as the bikes not a show bike.
Don't know if anything else would fit?
If anyone has one and wants to sell or PX for other TL parts please let me know.
One on US ebay right now,not perfect though- https://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-125-TL-TRIALS-TL125-K2-Cracked-Rear-Fender-1975-WD-HB448/113382873108?hash=item1a66255814:g:17EAAOSwaiBb7Iyr:sc:USPSPriority!33511!US!-1:rk:3:pf:0
I had seen the one from America and it would have been ideal. Call me a tight git if you want but I couldn't part with nearly £100 and maybe some import tax on top, for a piece of plastic.
I'd rather gaffer tape a piece of plastic on there until one comes up over here.
I've seen them come up for around £30, but there are none around at the moment. One will come up though.
I've got quite a few engine parts if anyone needs any.
Don't blame you,understand completely. I bought up a bunch of NOS stuff back when it was reasonable,prices are just crazy now. Sometimes wonder if the prices have peaked and time to sell- if I'm not going to use them....
Well, I think they probably have peaked and if you have a plastic rear inner mudguard for a K model, I think it's a good time to sell!
I am after a TL two piece head and camshaft, do you have one you would be interested in selling?
Sorry for the late reply. Thought the post was done with so I've not been checking.
I've got a couple of heads and cams but not sure what condition they are in.
If you still need one give me a bell over the weekend by which time i'd have had a look.