Honda TL125 Forum & message boards
- When a user registers for the forum, their posts will be awaiting moderation until the admin has approved them.
- A newly registered user will be unable to post attachments until they have 2 successfully approved posts.
These are helpful security measure against spammers.
- No spam is allowed. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to external material that is not relevant from other websites will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by the Administrator.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive or insulting comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by the Administrator.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment, provocation or aggressive behaviour to other users of this Forum will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behaviour is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted and users banned from the Forums.
- Bandwidth. All images and signatures must be 500Kb or smaller. Posts containing over-sized images and signatures will be removed. You can resize your images here: tinypng.com
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted. Do not request black market material, passes, or accounts.
- For security reasons, do not publish information or content of a private nature, or any content whatsoever that would allow someone to identify you as an individual (for instance, your name, your address, telephone and email etc.).
- If you are a minor, please ask for your parents’ or legal guardians’ permission before posting any pictures.
- If you want to post pictures of other people, please ask for their permission first. If they are minors, ask their legal guardians.
Gallery & Images
- Please limit the file size of your images to 64mb. You can reduce the size of your images here – tinypng.com
- If you would like to add a video, please consider using YouTube or Vimeo and posting a link.We are trying to avoid large file uploads to the site to keep it running smoothly and increase this websites lifespan.
Attach Multiple Images into a Post
- Click Attach files in the bottom left of the post.
- Click ‘Attach Files’ and find your images.
- Click ‘Start Upload’.
- Select your images (right-hand side tickbox) and click ‘insert into post’ green button.
- Multiple images should be inserted into the post.
If you need some help setting up your Forum Account here are some tips.
Creating a Forum Account
- To set up a Forum Account, you’ll need to choose a username and input your email address.
- You’ll be sent an email asking you to set up a password.
- Login to your settings HERE
- Once you have logged in to the forum you should see a page a bit like this:
- You should be able to update your details
Updating your Avatar / Profile Photo
- From your dashboard, you will be directed to Gravatar to create an account and upload an avatar attached to your email you have used to login to the site
*make sure the email you have used for the HondaTL125.com forum is the same as your Gravatar Account*
- If you are looking for an avatar, try this website, or upload your own.
Last seen: Feb 27, 2023
Hi, I think you've just about done everything apart from pulling the cases apart and checking for damage. Cleanliness can also be an issue if the oi...
Guday Sheila! Thought I may have been able to help but looking at your picture maybe not. I thought you were talking about the little bike that th...
Hi Roy, One just come up on flee bay, not cheap though £80 starting bid. How's the build getting on? Be good to see some pictures if you have an...
Hi Gary, Thanks for the reply. After having TL's for the past 40 years I thought I pretty much knew all there was to know about them but obviously...
Hi Andy, Yer, bit divided on this one. I'm into restoring and riding TL125's, both on road and trials and have restored several TL's over the year...
Hi Andy, Thanks for the reply. I managed to get my forks straightened with the aid of a 10 ton press, so they are now straight. Still lots of pitt...
Hi, For the last 40 years I've ran all mine on 10/40 with no issues. Don't forget to clean the little mesh filter and if you don't know the history cl...
Yup, sounds like you have it right. I always remember it as T mark aligned and the cam lobes pointing down. Just needs valve/points gap and timing set...
Hi Henry, One of my TL's has a bronze bush in it but I haven't managed to find anyone who does this type of repair, however there is a guy up near me ...
No sorry, like rocking horse s..t to get hold of now. They do come up on ebay occasionally, but expensive. I managed to get a bracket, front light, sp...
Hi Roy, Depends on what model you have if its's the SE model it should have indicator lugs on the back end. If it's an american S model it wont have. ...
Hi Roy, Sorry for the late reply as I've been away working. I expect by now you have these numbers but if not here they are:- Relay assy, winker 38300...